OArb Partial/Final Awards and Enforcement
After the hearing, the arbitral tribunal deliberates and makes its award. How does that work in OArb? How does one set aside or seek to enforce the award?
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- By the end of this course, participants will understand what changes and what remains the same in international commercial arbitration when one conducts it as an online arbitration (OArb)
- Taking into account the issues in OArb, participants will be able to create an OArb arbitration award
- Taking into account the issues in OArb, participants will be able to evaluate the risks for an OArb award in enforcement proceedings
- Identify the particular issues specific to deliberating and finalizing an Award in an OArb.
- Identify the issues with enforcing an OArb award OArb.